Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

YogaDance Class at Kingfisher Hall near Mabel Lake

Early last Saturday morning, I attended my first YogaDance class at the Kingfisher Hall near Mabel Lake offered by my yoga instructor Alison of Yoga North. It was a bright and sunny morning so we had the class outside behind the hall. A great group of ladies, we danced, opened our chakras and had great fun. I was able to grab a few pics but I didn't manage to get any of the dancing as I was far to busy dancing and having a great time, myself!

Alison sitting on bench at Kingfisher Hall

Sitting out in the sun in Anjali Mudra.

A stretch after dancing.

Alison of Yoga North

It was also my first time at the Kingfisher Community Hall. What a beautiful building. It has been recently renovated and is a great event and function space. It is a moments drive from the Mabel Lake community and  is across the road from the Shuswap River.

Kingfisher Hall welcome sign.
Front of the Kingfisher Hall
View of the side of the Kingfisher Hall and the school behind it.
The new stage at Kingfisher Hall.
I will be visiting the area again soon. There are always numerous events happening at the hall and visitors are welcome. 

Have you been to the Kingfisher Hall?Leave a comment or opinion below.

No comments:

Post a Comment