Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1st Annual World Media Awards

I am excited to share that I have won the award for Best Travel Blog from the 1st Annual World Media Awards!! I want to thank the World Media Awards and congratulate all the other winners of this years awards. 


Best Travel Blog Virtual Trophy


The World Media Awards recognizes successful bloggers and publishers from across the globe. To see all of the 2012 winners, visit the World Media Awards website at http://themediaawards.com/winners.

A quote  from the Founder, Murray Newlands "I am thrilled to help shine a spotlight on some of the best blogs from around the world. I think it's important to hold up examples of bloggers and publishers doing great things." 

It is my goal to provide plenty more great information, pictures and videos of the Okanagan, Shuswap and surrounding regions this year. Let me know what you loved, what could be improved and what you want more of in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment