Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Earth Hour Is A Coming

As everyone I am sure is aware, Earth Hour once again approaches (Saturday, March 26 at 8:30 p.m)!!!!



In this single hour, if we all commit to turning off our lights, we can make an undeniable statement of our commitment to our planet and expectation that we expect the same from our government  as well as businesses big and small.

While I have kept a private vigil at home the last bunch of years, I am looking for some exciting ways to celebrate this year. My plan is to find all the nearby shindigs and pick one to attend. I will of course share all that I find out with my faithful blog readers.

Please feel free to share any events you know of and what it is you are planning to do for this Earth Hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment